1. wedding portraits are so much fun! I've been getting a lot of requests for them and, I'll admit, I just can't get enough. I love trying to capture all the different expressions, not to mention all of the beautiful gowns! too much fun, I say!
2. I have the eating habits of a four year-old boy. cheese quesadillas and sliced apples have been my dish of choice lately. and yes, the apples have to be sliced, they don't taste as good whole.
3. my basil plant thinks it's just as hot out as I do. I water him and the next morning, he always looks like this. poor guy...I feel your pain!
4. taco bell is coming to nicosia! having it in limassol, about an hour's drive away, was pretty exciting as it was. but having it a fifteen minute drive away in a well air conditioned location? genius, I say! pure genius!
5. after the weather looking like this for the better part of a week, I'm either ready to move or work on a serious attitude adjustment. right now learning how to cope and not whine about perpetual sweat is a lot cheaper than moving. wish me luck!
7. speaking of family coming into town, my summer schedule is filling up rapidly, so be sure to get your custom orders in soon! between planned trips, a potential summer job for me, and orders already in place, space is getting limited. email me for more details and pricing for special orders.